Breakfast Chicken Tapa
What’s for breakfast? We know preparing breakfast can be quite a routine. Let this simple recipe make your breakfast more exciting. I used Reqado Sweet Salty and Spicy blend to give the chicken meat that delicious tapa taste that we all love, minus the many chemicals we are so used to eating tapa with. Ready in less than 30 minutes and a whole healthier too because you skip the MSG and meat tenderizer!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Spice Blend Used: Sweet Salty and Spicy
- 1/4 kilo chicken fillet, cut in thin strips (about 2 inches long)
- 3 tablespoons Reqado Sweet Salty and Spicy Blend
- 2 tablespoon Cooking Oil, more if needed
Prepare the Chicken Strips:
1. Place the chicken strips in a mixing bowl, sprinkle the Reqado Sweet, Salty and Spicy Blend
2. Mix well using your hands, for about 2 minutes.
3. Let the meat soak in the spices for 10 minutes.
Cooking the Chicken:1. In a non-stick pan, warm cooking oil over medium heat.
2. When the oil is hot, start cooking the chicken strips in batches.Make sure the chicken are equally spread out in the pan to let each piece cook properly.
3. Let the chicken strips cook for about 3-5 minutes or until the skin turns to brown.
4. Remove the cooked chicken strips and place in a paper town to remove oil.
Pair this delicious and easy Chicken Tapa with salted egg and ripe tomatoes. You can also eat it with lettuce if your plan to skip the rice.