Roasted Bell Pepper Dip
Dips for chips? This Roasted Bell Pepper Dip is 100% super yummy, and healthier too! Creamy, sweet and a tad spicy, you'll dip and dip for more.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
Serves 5-7 persons
Spices Used: Reqado Cajun Lovers; Pepper
1/2 kilo bell peppers thinly sliced
6 table spoons Olive Oil
2 table spoons Reqado Cajun Lovers
1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
4 table spoons all purpose cream
1/2 tsp salt
1. Mix sliced bell peppers, 4 tablespoons of olive oil, spices, salt and pepper together and place in a baking pan.
2. Bake the bell pepper n 200 degree temperature for 20mins. Make sure the peppers are evenly spread out.
3. Once cooked, cool it down and then place all ingredients in the blender.
4. Add 4 table spoons of cream and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5. Blend until mixture is thick.
6. Adjust saltiness based on preference.
7. Transfer to a bowl and start snacking!
You can use this as a dip for chips, tortillas, nachos or flat bread. You can also mix it in on your favourite pasta sauce or pizza sauce. It will surely increase the depth in the flavour of your sauces.